Vostok Inc. is a casual game for a hardcore audience and a hardcore game for a casual audience. Collect resources, build your empire, upgrade weapons, defeat insane enemies and collect enough moolah to be the richest badass in the whole galaxy.
“Vostok Inc. is clever, fun and full of witty touches.” Oli Welsh, EuroGamer
About Vostok Inc
You’re the newly appointed CEO of Vostok Inc. As a greedy, space-capitalist your ultimate goal is to get filthy, stinking, rich!
First you’ll need to raise some start-up capital by twin-stick blasting enemies, asteroids and anything else that gets in your way. Once you’ve collected enough moolah it’s time to land on planets and start mining, terraforming and colonising.
Use that extra moolah to upgrade your ship, craft weapons and build more planetside business enterprises to rake in even more moolah!
With your pockets overflowing, you’ll be able to expand beyond our solar system, across more than 40 planets, recruiting managers, playing awesome retro inspired mini-games, fighting evil bosses and listening to a thumping customisable synth soundtrack along the way, all the while letting the (you guessed it!) MOOOLAHHH!!!..roll in.
Vostok Inc. … Live rich and be prosperous!
- Explore and exploit more than 40 planets over 6 solar systems.
- Land on any planet, begin extracting resources to build up your Moolah production.
- Over 500 objectives to keep you entertained.
- Craft and upgrade an arsenal of 19 diverse weapons, from lasers and missiles to gravity guns and trip mines.
- Purchase and upgrade a huge array of ship augmentations including the ability to slow time.
- Collect loot from fallen enemies, bosses or environmental hazards.
- Find and recruit managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy, and keep them happy to boost planetside production.
- Play 13 minigames within a virtual pet type system.
- Enjoy an adaptive audio system, with music that constantly evolves as you play!
The game also comes complete with many hidden extras including 13 minigames (including an FPS), Tamagotchi style virtual pets (or in this case, Virtual Executives), and a massive suite of ship and weapon upgrades to unlock and mess about with.