The Story So Far…
Kyurinaga’s war machine took a decisive blow right after our heroes blew up The Forge, the Shogun’s main source of political power. Beaten but not defeated, Kyurinaga managed to escape with the remains of his army, swearing revenge on the two rebels who dared defy him. Months after that, Kaoru and Broccoli are leading an improvised revolution for a better future against the Shogunate, alongside other rebels and deserted soldiers. However, Kyurinaga has not given up just yet and has stricken a deal with dark forces that might bring ruin not only to our heroes but to all Japan.
The follow up to Yasi Ninja, Kyurinaga’s Revenge is a 2D/3D-based game with lots of platforming, action and puzzles. Battle alongside our two heroes: The samurai Kaoru Tamanegi and the street fighter Broccoli Joe all across the Feudal Japan in their new adventure!
- Adapted gameplay for 1 player or local co-op
- Four different difficulty ranges
- Attractive comic book/cartoonish look
- Legendary weapons
- New game modes including Horde mode
- Several fighting styles
- Engaging story with tons of minigames
- Use Xbox One Kinect to control voice and movement
- Use PS4 Touch pad to control your characters powers
Boxed Edition PS4. More details to come!