Download Now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam!
Demon’s Crystals is a frenetic twin stick shooter where you will have to guide the Urican demons through countless hazards in order to restore peace to the world. With the help of a variety of weapons and power-ups, you will be able to defeat the massive enemy hordes.
The Urican have always been at the top of the food pyramid. But now these astral demons must fight for their own survival. Then one day three mysterious entities called Sarkon, Ghoros, and Ornak arrive bringing with them a worldwide change. Suddenly the once peaceful inhabitants of the world are aggressive and destructful, acting as if they are possessed.
Urican demons are dependent on their life source: crystals. Now they must face off against the other beings of the world to recover these crystals. Luckily they are a plentiful resource. Help the demons collect as many crystals as possible and show no mercy to anything that stands in your way!
Featuring eight different game modes, Demon’s Crystals colourful visuals, addictive co-op action, and intense arcade gameplay are sure to leave a lasting memory on twin-stick shooter fans. Controlling your Urican is as simple as pointing your character in the right direction – and shooting! New weapons and power-ups are auto-equipped as you find them – and they’ll expire when you run out of time. Be mindful of your surroundings, shoot to kill, and make the most of each equipped weapon *and* power-up to give the horde some lasting, painful memories.
- Battle wiry skeletons, lumbering ghouls, wicked wraiths, and fearsome bosses at the end of each world.
- Equip dozens of weapons ranging from a powerful missile launcher, shot multipliers, mysterious blue force assistants, and more.
- Pick up special power-ups such as bullet time, winged boots, ice runes, blue mushroom to get an edge over your enemies.
- Dodge hidden traps and rely on the destructible environment to survive.
- Enjoy 8 game modes – including single-player, local and co-op multiplayer.
- Put your skills to the test against players from all over the world and see if you can get the highest score on the Survival leaderboards.