It was supposed to be a simple mission. All I had to do was collect some samples from a contaminated area under the sea. As soon as I left the ship, everything went wrong. Communications were lost and my submarine crashed on the ocean floor. I survived, but my oxygen is running low and I can’t contact anyone for help. All I can do is move forward with this operations drone as my only companion. Trouble is, it’s been acting sort of weird lately. Almost as if it’s trying to sabotage my mission…
Anoxemia is a exploration adventure game. It takes place under the sea shortly after Dr. Bailey’s submarine crashes, leaving him stranded on the ocean floor. Communications with the surface are down, but since he’s got a diving suit and an operations drone (ATMA), he figures he might as well carry out his mission.
Move the drone around the screen and Dr. Bailey will immediately follow. Lead him through twisty passageways and complex caverns, nab upgrades and items like harpoons and dynamite, collect seaweed samples, and pick up O2 canisters to keep your supply topped up. It’s a big, dark world out there, and the mystery of why your sub crashed isn’t going to solve itself.
- Experience a unique sci-fi horror story that unfolds at a deliberate pace while you play.
- Explore 38 levels of unique underwater terrain.
- Find and equip several different items and upgrades.
- Solve puzzles that require quick reflexes and clever thinking.
- Enter the mind of your character through an insightful voiced narrative.