The game will arrive to Xbox One and PlayStation Vita shortly after
Madrid, Spain. July 26, 2017 – Vostok Inc., the dual-stick shooter developed by Nosebleed Interactive and published by BadLand Games Publishing launches today for PlayStation 4 and PC Steam (14.99€. 14.99$. 10.99£), with the Xbox One and PlayStation Vita versions following up shortly after.
In Vostok Inc. you play as a greedy, space-capitalist with the ultimate goal to get filthy, stinking, rich! Of course, it wouldn’t be much of a shooter if there weren’t enemies to blast on the way to untold riches. You’ll encounter a variety of different alien races (each with their own agenda) with assets ready for “liquidation.” Each dead enemy, defeated boss, and vanquished environmental hazard drops loot, making every encounter a ripe business opportunity. Once you’ve collected enough moolah it’s time to land on planets and start mining, terraforming and colonising.
Once the Moolah starts flowing, you’ll be able to upgrade your ship weapons and augmentations. Increase profits even further by finding and recruiting managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy.
Need to take a break from all the mayhem? Kick back and enjoy one of Vostok Inc.’s retro inspired 13 mini-games. Even the most (money hungry) hard working CEOs deserve a rest!
- Explore and exploit more than 40 planets over 6 solar systems.
- Land on any planet, begin extracting resources to build up your Moolah production.
- Over 500 objectives to keep you entertained.
- Craft and upgrade an arsenal of 19 diverse weapons, from lasers and missiles to gravity guns and trip mines.
- Purchase and upgrade a huge array of ship augmentations including the ability to slow time.
- Collect loot from fallen enemies, bosses or environmental hazards.
- Find and recruit managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy, and keep them happy to boost planetside production.
- Play 13 minigames within a virtual pet type system.
- Enjoy an adaptive audio system, with music that constantly evolves as you play!
Vostok Inc. launches today for PlayStation 4 and PC Steam (14.99€. 14.99$. 10.99£), with the Xbox One and PlayStation Vita versions following up shortly after.
- Vostok Inc. on Steam
- Vostok Inc. on PlayStation Store EU
- Vostok Inc. on PlayStation Store UK
- Vostok Inc. on PlayStation Store NA
About Nosebleed Interactive:
Founded in 2012, Nosebleed Interactive is a multi-award winning independent studio based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England. An experienced team of passionate gamers, Nosebleed Interactive previously worked alongside some of the world’s largest companies, brands and content providers such as Channel 4 and Sony Interactive Entertainment.
The team has been chosen as one of the “Top 50 Creative Companies” in the UK by Creative England — and it also won the PlayStation Mobile Pioneers competition and “Best Small-to-Medium Business” in the Newcastle Business Awards. Nosebleed Interactive was also one of the first companies to receive support from the prestigious UK Games Fund. For more information about Nosebleed Interactive, please visit www.nosebleedinteractive.com.
About BadLand Games:
Based in Madrid, Spain and established in 2011, BadLand Games is an independent company specializing in the physical distribution and global publishing of video games. In Spain, BadLand Games is the official distributor of AAA titles for all platforms including, Minecraft: Story Mode, La Voz, Sniper Elite 4 and the popular Darksiders Warmastered Edition. BadLand Games is also the publisher of indie titles such as: Anima: Gate of Memories, Heart & Slash, Dex, Castles, Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today, Ginger: Beyond the Crystal, BOOR, Vostok Inc., Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition, Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition, The Sexy Brutale: Full House Edition, and the in-house developed game, Awe. To learn more about BadLand Games, please visit http://badlandgames.com.